All of my couples want their weddings to be romantic, fun and stress-free. I want you to enjoy your family and friends and revel in all the little moments of your wonderful wedding day — a fabulous celebration of the beginning of your new life together.
At Circle of Love Weddings, we honor the joy and love as well as the tradition that is inherent in the wedding ritual. Each wedding comes to life through a collaborative planning partnership and vendor teamwork. I am dedicated to making sure your voice is heard and that your wedding is just what you want it to be — whether that is elegant, formal and traditional, or simple, casual and unique.
Always remember: both the wedding planning process and the wedding itself are supposed to be FUN!
Circle of Love Weddings stands for quality, integrity and dedication to customer service; and seeks to create a beautiful, authentic, personalized event for each client.
As my valued client, I promise to give you the highest quality experience possible before, during and after your wedding. Our relationship will be a collaborative partnership and I will be dedicated to identifying your needs and helping to make your wedding dreams a reality.
- I will help you clarify and articulate exactly what type of wedding ceremony and celebration would be meaningful to you, and then assist you in implementing this vision, always treating you as valued customers should be treated.
- You will enjoy your special day and the time leading up to it. You will have the fun of preparing for your wedding without the legwork and drudgery. You will enjoy the actual event because your service team and I will ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- I will provide a quality experience to all the guests at the event - their spirits will be uplifted by their participation in an authentic, joyful celebration that focuses on your union and new beginning.
- I will ensure that all details of the event are harmonious and of the highest caliber to reflect the joy and beauty of your new beginning. Your personality should shine through every moment and detail of the event.
- I will provide professional advice, and streamline the planning process and the event itself so that it runs smoothly and beautifully.
- Your wedding is my focus - I am a full-time, professional wedding planner. Rest assured, my attention will not be diverted when you need it the most.
- I take pride in being associated with you and your event, and I will always dress and comport myself in the most professional manner.
- I will enable you and your partner to begin your new lives together in the most positive and special way possible for you both.
I will always give you my best effort, will work with your best interests in mind, will be honest with you and will offer you the best value for your money. High standards and impeccable quality are my guiding principles, and this will be reflected in your event. Above all, your wedding will be beautiful and meaningful to both of you.
A True Love of Weddings
Weddings and wedding-related events in Metro Atlanta, Athens and Augusta are the only types of events I do, because I love them.
A Full-time Professional
This isn't a hobby or a part-time job for me. This is my career, my passion, my life.
A Planning Partnership
You won't be left out of the process...after all, this is YOUR event. I'm not here to "boss you around," I'm here to help you implement your dream wedding, be your advocate and take the stress off of you and your family.
A Good Listener
I'll take the time to find out what you want, and help you find the best vendors to accomplish this. You won't be steered to certain vendors because of "commissions."
You get me throughout the whole process. I am your main contact during the planning period, and I will be there in person to coordinate the day and attend to your needs.
No Sales Pitch
I don't focus my energy on trying to offer the services of other major vendors (such as catering, decor, photography, music, etc.). I focus on you and your dream wedding, and my sole job is to act as your representative. Let the customized service team of vendors that we build together offer you their specialties.
Specializing in Unique Ceremonies
Each couple is a unique blend of heritage, traditions and personalities. I'll help you blend these together to create an event that honors both of you, as well as your families.
Don't just take my word for it! My former brides and grooms and their parents say it best, and I am thrilled that so many of them have taken the time to share their experiences with me and Circle of Love Weddings.
How long have you been doing weddings in Atlanta?
I started Circle of Love Weddings in early 2006. I have been a full-time wedding planner here in Atlanta that entire time. As a boutique-style company, I coordinate and plan an average of 30-35 weddings a year. However, I have been planning showers, parties and weddings for almost my entire adult life. It?s just something our family always did, and I have always loved it.
Have you done any weddings at [my particular venue]?
I have planned and coordinated weddings at many different Atlanta and Athens venues, including private homes. As an Atlanta native and active member of the Atlanta event-planning community, I am familiar with most venues. Please rest assured that even if I have not yet worked at your particular venue, this will not affect my ability to effectively coordinate your wedding. Once we sign a contract, I will set up a separate meeting (if needed) with your venue so I can become familiar with it. This meeting, along with our walk-through meeting three or four weeks out from the wedding, should be more than enough to give me an accurate picture of the venue.
Will you give me vendor recommendations?
Of course! I am always happy to pass on the names of professional and reputable vendors, who I know personally and trust. I have worked with all kinds of vendors, in every possible category. Please note that Circle of Love Weddings does not accept commissions from vendors in exchange for referring them, nor will I recommend a particular vendor for any other reason than outstanding service. The vendor choices that I offer you are based on YOUR needs and personality.
What should I know about how you work to make sure we work together well?
This is a great question! The main thing I like for my clients to know about me is that customer service and flexibility are hallmarks of my business. Making sure my clients have the information they need in a timely manner is very important, and in turn, the planning process tends to go smoothly when decisions are made in a timely manner as well. Flexibility means that this is your event, and I am here to help you make sure it goes the way that you want it to go. You tell me your ideas, and together we will figure out how to make them into reality - and you are always the final decision-maker. My job is to facilitate and assist where needed, and represent you and your interests.