Emily & Pete
May 27, 2012 · Atlanta, GA
Ceremony and Reception The Ritz-Carlton Buckhead
Comments From The Couple
"When I thought about planing my wedding with my mother living in another state I was intimidated. My fiancé and I decided to interview wedding planners to ensure that we would have someone by our sides the entire process. Daria stood out from the start. She was professional, warm, very organized, down-to-earth, and calm.
There are so many things I valued about Daria but here are a few...
1) She recommends vendors based on your personality as a couple. She has strong relationships and a good reputation in the events community.
2) Daria always goes that extra mile to make sure that you are happy and comfortable. My fiancé and I felt that we could always depend on Daria to ease our stress no matter the issue.
3) My advice as a bride: GET A PLANNER AND GET ONE EARLY! It was so nice to have Daria there to know the right things were asked for and included in all contracts with vendors. As someone who has never planned a wedding before there are some things that you just do not know to ask for. That is one place where having Daria was extremely helpful.
4) On your big day: You are overwhelmed with family, friends, and wedding nerves. You want someone there to organize vendors, get the card that you forgot to pick up for your fiancé, and make sure that everyone gets to where they need to be. Daria kept everyone on schedule in a calm and respectful manner.
5) Finally: Daria is just a pleasure to be around! She's honest, real, and fun!"
~ Emily (bride)
Please click here to read more comments about Circle of Love Weddings.